CNBC AWAAZ & Entrepreneur Magazine Présents ‘AWAAZ Entrepreneur’

AWAAZ Entrepreneur

AWAAZ Entrepreneur

CNBC AWAAZ & Entrepreneur magazine présents ‘AWAAZ Entrepreneur’

An all new series focusing on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in India

Saturday 15 May 8.30 pm and Sunday 16 May 8.30 am & 8.30 pm

Mumbai 13 May 2010: CNBC AWAAZ, India’s No.1 business channel has always put the cause of the Indian Entrepreneur in the forefront. In yet another endeavour to focus on the SMEs across the country, CNBC AWAAZ, in association with Entrepreneur magazine, launches ‘AWAAZ Entrepreneur’ on May 15, 2010 at 8.30pm. The all new series of half hours will focus completely on SMEs in India.

Small and Medium Enterprises are the driving force of the Indian economy and hence CNBC AWAAZ, with this initiative aims to reveal the arduous but rewarding journeys of various SMEs and also bring out various ideas, options & solutions available to various sections of our society who yearn to venture out and make it big on their own.

AWAAZ Entrepreneur will profile SME’s and talk to various stakeholders. The series will also showcase the journeys of eminent industry figures who have witnessed the SME phase and have now transformed into larger businesses. People from across the country can also have their queries resolved through an expert on the show.

According to Sanjay Pugalia, Editor in Chief, CNBC AWAAZ, “AWAAZ Entrepreneur is a series solely focusing on SMEs. Our intention is to aid and educate budding entrepreneurs and make them understand the nuances of starting and building their own ventures successfully. This is a step forward in our pursuit to supporting the emerging businesses in India”.

© 2010 indiantvinfo.com

70 Responses

1. PRATEEK SINHA says:

Dear Sir/madam,

First of all i want to thanks to your team, Who have started this type of programme, which really inspire us to do something different in our life. I had worked in a FMCG Company for 5 Years in Kolkata, Now i want to start my own Packaging & Distribution Channel.. I have already made project for that, i have 2-3 lakh in my hand but the project cost is 50 lakhs. So please tell me from where i will i get the loan.. Please tell in details.

Thanks & Regards
    Prateek Sinha

2. hemendra singh says:

sir, your channel small business depend programme all vedio where available?
    hemendra.shekhawat116@gmail.com

3. hemendra singh says:

sir your prog small businees school and awaaz entrepreneur and other small businees releted book, all the releted vedio need,please help me ,and cnbc awaaz toll free no

4. hemendra singh says:

sir, i get to all video these prg cnbc awaaz-small business school and awaaz entrepreneur &sir small business releted book you published , name ,where get,in these releted information please send and siryour channell toll free no

5. Pushkar Shendarkar says:

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am a regular viewer of your show “Awaz Entrepreneur”
    We have started our business in 2008 with an investment of Rs.40000/-,We do not have any back up or financial support ,in last 03.5 years we crossed the 01 Crore turnover,we are a debt free partnership firm ( another one partner is my real brother ), We have very good banking relationship with our bankers.Also we got Crisil rating & MSME registration.
    Now we plan to start up a Plastic injection moulding unit , but bankers we fail to collect the finance from bankers due to non availability of colateral security. I came to know that our government has announced a scheme for MSME’s for unsecured funding, We also facing financial problems in working capital ,which obstarcting our growth. Please guide us & help me out, Please contact us on engg.pipetech@gmail.com

6. Sharad Pant says:

Dear Sir,
    I want to set up my own enterprise, my idea is clear. I want to work on pre cast technology based building products one motto to choose this enterprise is that, that i would like to work for society the downtrodden community, I would like to work as social entrepreneur . Through my enterprise, I would like to improve the housing & sanitation (toilets) condition at village level. But still I am hanging, i don’t know from where to start and how? Please guide me.
    Regards.

Sharad Pant
    Amravati- Maharashtra

7. Rahul says:

sir,
    i want to start a new business(preferred manufacturing) in Gurgaon. Investment is not an issue. Kindly help me out.

Regards,
    Rahul

8. yatish says:

Hi !

This is YATISH i want to start a production (manufacturing) business, if possible than plz guide me about the shoe making business, kindly mail me on my email id about the details.

9. devendra nerkar says:

Dear Sir, I want to start my own business can you help.
    My number is 9823916942

10. Rupesh says:

Hi Sir / Madam
    Want to start a advrt. Business. I am planning to provide ad space to customer on vehicles i.e. on transport vehicles plz give me advise about the legal formalities & it procedures. my email id is rdongare@in.com
    Thanking you

11. ravinder says:

pls tell me oppurchunity of tyre retrading business in idia in rajasthan in hanumangarh town if you hv any show about this type of bussiness pls tell me… my mob. no. is 09214520398

12. Pawan Devnani says:

hi sir/madam
    i want to start my own business in gwalior city.
    i done my graduation in commerce,
    i have not more than Rs.1000000
    please help me with some of ur idea

13. manish kumar says:

sir
    my name is manish kumar and i want to start the business of paper cu8p production .
    please provide me some suggesition and tell me about this business.and also the legal procedure to start this business

with regards
    manish kumar

14. Mohini says:

I start the own small business of art and craft,how can i do,pls help me.
    Thanks

15. Mohini says:

Dear Sir, I start own business of art and craft exhibition,how can i do,pls.help me
    Thanks

16. kapil saini says:

good step >>

17. Dalip says:

Hi i want to start any profitable business…. Could anyone help me with an idea. My budget is around 10 lacs.

18. gautam says:

hii frnds, i recently started a business n my age is 24yrs.

19. tahir siddiqui says:

dear sir
    i am tahir siddiqui from lucknow, want to start my own egg buiseness, so i need your help,,
    please send me the addressm details, phone no. of chandigarh egg industry. my contact no is 09919855040

20. Naveen Sethia says:

Dear Sir, I want to start my own business can you help.
    My number is 9322870123

21. tahir siddiqui says:

dear sir
    i want to start my own egg business , so i need your help
    please give me the details&phone no of chandigarh egg plant.
    as u tell in your previous programe. my phone no is 09919855040

22. aman says:

hi,
    i m confused about the marketing of my home made food products. plz help.

23. sunny says:

dear,
    sir/madam,
    i am very much influenced with your program and hope that you will provide some suggestion to me as well. i am a student of MBA and i belong to a middle class family . in future i want to start a travel agency but i don’t know the procedure of it so, please tell me how to start and how much investment is required in it and also tell me the source of fund or the resources of arranging the the required investment.

24. satish says:

hello. thank u so much for telecasting such a wonderful program on entprnsip. i am a MBA student and i have 6 business plans in my mind but i dont know how to execute. can u please help me out. if anyone is intersted in food industry, conatact me on SATISHMAKWANA4143@GMAIL.COM.

25. Sidharth says:

I am constructing 21 duplexes of 2000 sqft. size in a area of 1.5 acre of land in sambalpur, orissa. i have given my firm a name sarangibuilders. Where can i register my firm? please guide me.

26. vinay says:

madam

i want to start a wire drawing unit with a small investment.can u suggest me.

27. jalpesh patel says:

Dear,
    Sir/Madam

My Name is Jalpesh patel. I stay in vadodara. i liked the idea of manufacturing business and i want to start my own company for production of gelatin powder at Gujarat(india). Kindly tell what is the future of my product in india. What is a legal formality of formation of gelatin company. And given expert opinion on it ….
    Regards
    Jalpesh patel

28. Anant says:

i will starting a stationary business and General storer , i dont understand how increaser customer and business
    given me any suggestion and idea

29. swapnil says:

dear sir/madam
    I want to start own business with low budget 10000-20000 in mumbai can please suggest me business idea. i am studing in sybms in sanpada.

30. swapnil says:

dear sir/madam

31. bobby says:

dear sir pls suggest me the pontenshiol of SARGICAL COTTON making plant. my mob . no. 09214520398
    denimshopping@gmail.com

32. b c dash says:

i would like to have your guidence to the mechanised water tank cleaninig . pl. can i have the details of the technical know how and the co. details

33. ravinder sarda says:

Dear,Sir/Madam

My Name is Jagjeet Singh. I stay in delhi since birth. In october 2009 i joined a network marketing company(Multi Level Marketing). i liked the idea of MLM business and i want to start my own company in same field. Kindly tell what is the future in MLM in india. Numbers of company have come and gone people had bad experience of MLM busines. is it a legal business.? why should not i start mu own company and if no why not.? The company i am associted is RMP infotech Pvt Ltd. is RMP a good company to stick with?
    Regards
    ravinder sarda
    9214520398

34. PRAVEEN says:

hello!
    I am praveen from goa i have a budget of 5 lakh rupees and want to start a small manufacturing unit either food or consumer goods so that i can earn monthly minimum of 10000Rs is there any idea please suggest.eg buying an machinery or equipment

35. chainroop jain says:

Sir,I m keeping some shares in physical form.The problem is that the signature registered in companies are different from my PAN signature or signature that is in my demat account.How can i get these shares demat.

36. ravinder sarda says:

dear sir
    aap se ek help chahiye…

pls sir kya aap mujhe aisa koi product ke bare me jankari de sakte hai jis se gharon me use hone wale invertor ko solar panal se bhi charge kiya ja sake, aor bijli se bhi vese bijli se to hote hi hai…
    aor kya esa idia naya hai ya purana hai { mai ye chahta hu ki vese solar product mahange hote hai aor jo log inwartor use kar rahe hai agar vohi solar se charge hone lage to bijli ka bil bhi kam aaye ga aor pura solar product lene ki bajaye agar soler panel hi lene se kam ban jaye to kafi kifayti bhi hoga kyon ki batri aadi to un ke pas hogi hi…..]

ravinder sarda
    hanuman garh town 335513
    09214520398
    rajasthan

37. Azher Ali says:

Last week, on the show,there were 3 engineering businesses showed on the program.
    i am interested in Surgical and Medical equipment manufacturing plant on a smaller basis. i have been doing the research for 18 months.so i want to start small and then grow up.
    please advise on various details, on machinery, on how much space is required…..
    i live in Hyderabad , AP- India.
    Please advise….

38. Achyutananda Mirdha says:

Dear sir/madam
    I am an Engineer in DRI plant,age 34yr & want to start a microfinance company.Pl.provide details for gudeline to start own microfinance company.

39. Pradeep says:

@vijay i have same businees idea as yours so i think we can work it out together mail me pradeep3819@gmail.com

40. prashant upadhyay says:

Dear sir/madam i want to start financial planning firm and i want to know about marketing of products

41. Ajay A Pandey says:

Dear Sir, I wanted to start my own Financial Planning firm as in the month of may i had completed my CFP presently working for Kotaklife,
    Kindly recomand me ideas
    Regards 9821052370

42. vijay says:

I am regulary watch your program.Well, i want to start my own investment company i have capital 5 lac.so first this company invest money in share market & do regularly pure trading not investment.after making money this company invest other business segment like farm production.now i am doing work in share market as a trader.also i have passed ncfm exam.so i want sub-broker ship.after sub-broker agreement i want to start this company because today i give some money to broker as brokerage so i think i want this brokerage like my monthly payment wold you tell me this think is right & nse (sebi) give me sub-broker ship & what is your ideas.can i start this company Please suggest me.
    Regards,

43. somesh says:

madam,
    i am somesh borse(somesh38@gmail.com) from maharashtra,i been watching ur programe cnbc entrepreneur from quiet a few days.i want to start agri insurance company in rural areas, guide all procedure for that. thank you

44. vipul patel says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I want to start a Micro finance Company .would you tell how to get fund for this & what is Procedure of starring a Micro finance Company.
    Thanks

45. vijay says:

respecterd dir/mam

i have small goods transport business. i want to start large scale business.so give me some ideas .

46. Pushp Raj Singh says:

Dear Sir/Madam Iam just started to take intrest in market, How I can start in better way ? Please help me.

47. gaurav shastri says:

respected sir\mam
    i want to start my busieness of textile(yarwn)and leather uppers & i have capital of 50 lakh rupees for textile and 20 lakh for leather how can i survive in this industries wht is the future of this industry i belong frm kanpur in u.u
    tank you

48. Akash yadav says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I want to start a Micro finance Company in Rural Area’s. would you tell what is Procedure of starring a Micro finance Company and what legal obligation i need to fulfill. what will be the initial minimum investment for it.
    Thanks
    Akash yadav
    9713913201

49. Akash yadav says:

dear sir/mam,
    i want to start my own enterprise of loan on gold(like muthooth,manipurram loan on gold) in rural area and in a small scale,but i don’t know how to get license of it and from where.plz tell me all the legal obligation that i need to fulfill. i will be very great full for this. thank you

50. vinita says:

hi i am start a computer repairing and assembling shop last 4 month, i want to know how i catch the customer .
    vinita
    8083837997

51. Hiren Bhatt says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to start a snacks making business at saurashtra.can u pls suggest me what should be my initial strategy of marketing.I request you that if possible then send me the answer in email.

52. gaurav sharma says:

Dear sir/mam,

i want to start an organic food business. i have 1 lac as initial amount, but i need seed capital 3-5 lac.
    kindly suggest from where i can raise fund. my business idea is very new & innovative.
    pls suggest ASAP.

53. gaurav sharma says:

Dear sir/man.
    Gud evning!!

I regulary watch your programe..and i like it so much.
    Well, i want to start an organic food business for which i need a captial upto 5 lac, but i have only 1 lac.so from where i can raise my fund for start-up,at very low interest rate.
    Is there is any organisation who gives loans for small enterprises, i heard abt BYST.
    Pls suggest me..ASAP.

Regards,
    gaurav
    09829119807
    jaipur

54. manish gupta says:

Dear Sir/mam

i would like to start my own footwear industry, could you give me some idea about this industry like future growth, competition,raw materials and proper market for our footwear product.

55. crafteffect says:

Dear sir/mam,
    We are a group of artist and we prepare designer artifacts which are very unique. Plz suggest us how to sell it on large scale or anything that really improve our revenue

56. Mohammed Arif says:

Dear,Sir/Madam
    I want to start a insurance brokrage firm can you suggest me about this business n tell me what is th process for this,what is the future in this business.

57. mohd mirza rafat beg says:

Dear,Sir/Madam
    I have an investment of Rs3 lakh. I want to start a small unit having large future growth. Can you suggest me a business or a list of creative as well as realistic & low risky
    i have done mba
    i want a guidance from starting to last
    like what r the process etc
    where & how to get loan
    thanks & regards
    mohd mirza rafat beg
    9044136065

58. Maninder goyal says:

Dear sir/mam reasource with me: 1. I have done MBA in marketing 2. I have an investment of Rs 5 lakh 3. I have two plots one is of 1800 sq feet and one is of 1200 sq feet Business. 1. I want to start a manufactureing unit 2. I want to produce goods on mass production level 3. Product is of like it be used by other company as a raw material 4. Marketing for such product will not required the product should sale itself. > Can you suggest me a business as per my requirement one business is in my mind of crushe plant , can you suggest me some thanks & regards maninder

59. amit says:

hi
    dear sir/madam
    I want to start own business with low budget can please suggest me business idea

60. ravinder kumar says:

i want to stsrt soller light business (suply) can u help me…/ product rang rs. 300/- to 1000/- , and pls tell me how much % margin i take
    thankyou

61. ravinder sarda says:

denimshopping@gmail.com , witch mlm co, is ligal..? can i chq. any co. by govt. body…?

62. Vikram says:

Hi,
    I have an experience of close to 3 years in offshore financial/business research. I am interested in opening my on Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) business venture. Can you please guide me on how to get access to prospective clients and other required steps?

63. sonu gupta says:

Respected sir/madam
    Myself, sonu gupta from gurgaon, i want to start a college for engineering and management near gurgaon, i just want to know that what could be the initial investment and what are the legal obligations for that.

64. Ajay kumar pal says:

Dear,Sir/Madam
    I am ajay kr pal,I have an ideas to prepare Tea Blends (i.e,tea + different tastes) in various tastes. I have no experience in the field, i am working in a pvt. industry.I think this idea works but can you provide me information about this type of industries currently working,also kindly tell about the scope of this project.if possible also provide equipments & area, required to start at very small scale with project cost excluding land cost.

65. Jagjeet Singh says:

Dear,Sir/Madam

Regards
    Jagjeet Singh
    9718024311
    Jagjeet.singh78@gmail.com

66. nishant says:

dear sir/madam

i would like to do some retail fashion store franchise of indian brand on nepal.(is there any indian fashion brand who will give franchise on low cost(or free) or financing facility)and also interested to do organic farming business? what is the scope and problem in this field of business and what will be the first point to start.?

67. naresh says:

madam,
    i am Naresh Awjekar(nr_awjekar@yahoo.co.in) 9975226202 from nagpur,i been watching ur programe cnbc entrepreneur from quiet a few days.i ws intrested to knw about “wire nail and screw manufacturing industry”
    i m planning to plant this industry could u plz tell me the scope initial capital,machineries cost and availability.
    any info would be useful….eagerly wating for ur mail.
    regards….

68. KUMAR PADMAKAR says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to start Microfinance company in Rural & Urban area.Provide deatals for gudeline to statrt own microfinance company.

Regds
    Kumar POadmakar

69. Nishant Mishra says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I want to start a Micro finance Company in Rural Area’s. would you tell how to get fund for this & what is Procedure of starring a Micro finance Company.

Thanks

Nishant Mishra

70. Lovedeep Sharma says:

Dear sir, Regards to you n entire team of this pro gramme. i have a question how can i start my own advertising company and from where i should start this business. i have not much money to invest but i have my dedicated team and definitely confidence i can do in because i have an experience of five years in marketing of various product. kindly guide me for this.
    Thanks & Regards
    Lovedeep Sharma
    9799704283
    udaipur

71. gaurav says:

hi mam i just want start a small business of saling of mutual funds how can i start that one……