Pyate Hudgir Halli Life Season 3 Coming Soon on Suvarna TV

Pyate Hudgir Halli Life Season 3 on Suvarna TV

Pyate Hudgir Halli Life Season 3

Pyate Hudgir Halli Life Season 3

Suvarna TV Announced the Pyate Hudgir Halli Life Season 3. Interested candidates can register now to participate in this show.

Age – 18 to 24 Years

To Register Please Visit Here – http://www.phhl.in/register.php (Pyate Hudgir Halli Lifu Registration 2014)

This is a unique format show where girls from city have to live in a village for over 3 months. The contestants have to leave their luxurious city lives and live in a village which is struggling for basic necessities. Every day the contestants would perform various tasks. There would be eliminations every week. The one who survives till the end wins the grand prize.

This is the 3rd edition of the reality show conceptualized by Suvarna TV, the first 2 seasons were a huge success. Viewers of Karnataka are craving for this show as it narrates reality at its fullest.

CCL 2013 - Veer Marathi Vs Karnataka Bulldozers Live On Suvarna

Visit The website  http://www.phhl.in/ for More details and Register to the reality show Pyate Hudgir Halli Life 3.

Update – Pyate Hudgeer Halli Lifu Season 3 on Suvarna TV – Launching On 6th October at 8.00 PM

© 2014 indiantvinfo.com

131 Responses

1. Firstly I would like to say thanks for you all. Because you are giveing this opportunity for us. This is very good platform to show over talente. When audition are going season 4. Please anouce it soon

2. pooja says:

Hi I’m pooja from yelehanka I’m studying BSC animation I want to participate in the pyate hudgri halli life season 4.

3. priyanka k says:

Am from udupi city . give me a chance to participate in pyate hudgir halli life season 3 . no one contender being particepat representing udupi plz give me a chance to preform my talent

4. Dr suman says:

Sir can u pls tel wen vl b pyate MandI Kadig bandru audition starts pls let me know sir I’m much intresTed to participate sir

5. Anil Kumbhar says:

Good

6. Laxmi m sankdal says:

hello sir my name is Laxmi s.g from annigeri B.A Fainal year i want to paricipate in the pyate hudgir halli life season 3. plz give me chanc …

7. kalavathy says:

sir , plz give me chance , i miss the adition , wild card entry give me chance….plz support us….

8. likitha n says:

sir please give a chance to me i am from tumkur ….i am too good in sports and work so please give me a chance pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.8197665237

9. Swetha says:

hai am shruthi from bellary please give me one chance to participate in phhl am working as teacher i have registered so please give me chance sir / madam am a sports girl in school days i have participated in national level so now am interested in this game show please please give me chance

10. devika says:

Hello I’m devika Krishna I’m very much interested in PHHl.. so pls giv me a chance to participate… Pls sir/ mam… Thank you

11. i already attended auditions on 7th september,,sunday,application number is 52…so plssssssss give me a chance to participate contact num 8105307869

12. sir/madam plsssssssss give me a chance becoz i want to acvieve something own in my life…..soo plsssssssssss select me and give me a chance….contact no 8105307869,9945047565

13. hi sir&mam shwethashree gowda. i atended the season3 pyate hudgir halli lifu audition …………………at that time you said i will call you …………….but my friends said they wont call u back …but sir&mam m trusted u a lot…..sir&mam i m confident u will call back as soon as possible ….sir&mam my application number 52 my name is shwetha shree gowda plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir&mam dont break my trust&confident….. my number is 8105307869,9945047565 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nowitself m feeling vry bad because m feeling m didnt selected so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me 1 chance sir&mam m waiting for ur call.thankyou .

14. sir please give a chance to me i am from mysore ….i am too good in sports and education so please give me a chance pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.8105307869,9945047565.

15. please give a chance ………………………contact 8105307869

16. VMDIVYA says:

sir or mam we are ready to come for pyate hudgir halli life audition season3

17. VMDIVYA says:

hi sir&mam m divyanaidu m frm b’lore….sir&mam i atended the season3 pyate hudgir halli lifu audition …………………at that time you said i will call you …………….but my friends said they wont call u back divya …but sir&mam m trusted u a lot…..sir&mam i m confident u will call back as soon as possible….sir&mam my application number 105 my name divya.m.v plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir&mam dont break my trust&confident….. my number is 9060465252,, 9740805206 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nowitself m feeling vry bad because m feeling m didnt selected so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me 1 chance sir&mam m waiting for ur call.thankyou .

18. vikram says:

Hi guys please send in your 2 latest pics and bio data to yshakgowda@yahoo.in

19. ranjitha.r.g says:

07/09/2014 at 4:20 PM
    Hiii dis is ranju I m frm banglor I hv watched all d 2seasns of pyate hudgir halli lifu and I m so egarlly waiting to participate in dis show and I m sure dat I give d best of my performance so pls u guys let me in and thank u
    And once again gv me a chance to participate

20. ranjitha.r.g says:

Hiii dis is ranju I m frm banglor I hv watched all d 2seasns of pyate hudgir halli lifu and I m so early waiting to participate in dis show and I m sure dat I give d best of my performance so pls u guys let me in and thank u
    And once again gv me a chance to participate

21. lavina says:

I m lavina I m a nursing student I live in Bangalore please give me a chance to participate in this show I havealready registered but I did not get any reply plzzzzzzzzz……..

22. nagaratna says:

Hi…… I am nagaratna from gadag doing BBA in manorama college. i want to participate in the pyate hudgir halli life season 3.
    please give me one chance its a humble request.

23. Roopa Krishnan says:

Hiiii I’m roopa from bangalore , completed BBM , I have registered for pyate hudgir halli lifu, but I dint get any reply text from u, so is that we can attend the auditions or not, pls let me know…..

24. VMDIVYA says:

hello m divyanaidu m frm b’iore……pyate hudgir halli lifu is superb reality show ……..because of this show girls will learn a lot……………. so even i love to participate plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me a chance sir/mam thankyou

25. VMDIVYA says:

hello m divyanaidu frm b’iore …….sir/mam pyate hudgir halli lifu is superb reality show… because of this show we girls will learn a lot… not by watching in tv by participating….. so even i want to learn a lot in my life so i should participate in this lovely reality show….. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me one chance plzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz

26. myself shwethashree gowda from mysore i am studing engineering i am great fan of reality shows…..interested in sports and education so i wish to participate in phhl 3…please give me a chance i think this chance gives a new life to me….contact no 8105307869,9945047565….waiting for your reply…

27. manasa says:

hi gud evening to all who r the head to dis show.Myself manasa frm bangalore i would lke to participate in dis show plz gve me a chance because i should prove myself.I luv dis show so much i kindly requesting u plz gve me chance my no is 9481037269 plz cll to dis no i will be waiting dis is one of the dream of me.

28. priyanka g hegde says:

Plzzzz… 1n chnc… to show my talent….

29. VMDIVYA says:

sir/mam m waiting for ur reply plzzzz plzzzz plzzzz give me a chance m requesting a lot na …………………………………………………….. hmmmmmmmm so sad of myself…. m requesting a lot even god also don’t have curtesy about me…. bad god not helping atall to my lovely divyanaidu…dont confuse lovely divyanaidu its me only k……………………………………………………………………………………………….. ok dont feelbad baby lovelydivyanaidu……………. thankyou

30. VMDIVYA says:

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir or mam give me one chance na

31. VMDIVYA says:

hello m divyanaidu m frm b’iore …..sir/mam pyate hudgir halli lifu is wonderful show…… because of this show girls can learn lots of thing so i love this show alot and even to participate….. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir/mam give me a chance m requesting a lot plzzzz plzzzz

32. RAMYA T says:

Hai Iam Ramya T from Pavagada(tq) Tumkur (Dist) Please Give me one chance Pyte Hudugir Halli Lifu Season 3. Thankyou Sir/Madam Ph No – 9448538351 or 8277123905

33. pruthvi says:

hi i am prutvi from b’lore. i like this show and its my fvrt show. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………sir/madam please give me one chance….. because i want to show my talant……plzzzzzzzzzzz………….

34. Mahalakshmi T.B says:

Hi I am Mahalakshmi from bangalore. If you give me a chance, really i will prove what I am in my life.Contact No-98442 59699.

35. SMITHA says:

HI……….. myself smitha m frm bangalore. m 23 nw i hve watched the early 2 seasons of pyate hudgir halli lifu its a vry gud show which gives a opportunity for the grls 2 show wat they r nd evn helps them 2 learn many things . the show is vry fantastic whcih brings out the dificulites of common people in villages thnks for bringing out such a great show. m also interstd 2 b a part of the show as a participent . so kindly gve me a oportunity 2 participate . waiting 4 da reply …..thnk you

36. Ramya T says:

Hair I am ramya from pavagada please give me one chance

37. Shashikala says:

Hi my name s shashikala am from bangalore and i love this reality show please give me one chance and i have confidence taht i will achieve ,,,, waiting for this show since last season 2 please give one chance ,,,, 9739868213,,,,,,,,working in standard charterd bank

38. kavitha.N says:

Hi,
    I am kavitha please give me one chance love this show a loso i love to participatet………..sir/mam plz give me chance thankyou number9591007499

39. VMDIVYA says:

give me one chance sir/mam plzzzzzzzzzzzz m waiting for ur reply

40. VMDIVYA says:

hello m divyanaidu frm b’iore….hi sir/mam ..pyate hudgir halli lifu is wonderful show………… m vry vry vry intrested to participate in this show plzzzzzzzzzzzz give me one chance sir/mam m waiting for ur reply my contact number 9060465959 thankyou

41. VMDIVYA says:

hello m divyanaidu …frm b’lore… hi sir/mam pyate hudgir halli lifu is superb reality show ….i love a lot this show & to participate in this show…. because i love to achiev anything in my life….. now i got a opportunity to achiev..plzzzz m requesting give me a chance sir/mam thankyou

42. VMDIVYA says:

hello m divyanaidu m frm b’iore…..hi sir/mam pyate hudgir halli lifu is a wonderful reality show …in this,, girls can learn lots of thing..and this is my only &lovly show so i love to participate plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me one chance .because this should be my achievment…….thankyou

43. geeta says:

hai sir, i loved it pyate hudgir halli life, see that all shows in suvarna channal becouse than i came to now give a one chance proove that my self plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz one chance. my no 7026005054

44. Shwetha M.R says:

HI, My name is Shwetha i love pyate hudugir halli lifeu reality show very much i like to be the contestant of dis 3rd season so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz giv me a chance to participate in dis show.

45. ramyagowa says:

Hai am ramya from manya .mam/sir pyate hudgir halli lifu is wonderfull & my fvrt show, I love this show a lot of love . Becoue girls can learn a lot by this show, so I have to participate plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir/mam give me one chance. I hope this registtration, I am waiting for new acheivement. Thankyou. This is my number:9008940348

46. snehashri says:

Nanu sneha bangalore nindha …….no words I love it

47. Ashwitha shetty says:

Hi I am Ashwitha shetty ….. Pyate hudgeer halli lifu is one of d best show in d suvarana….. I wanna be part of this show. To give my best n prove myself

48. Ramya R says:

Hi it’s Sowmya Shree here. Dis is 1of my favourite show. I love dis show a lot girls can laren more in life by seeing d show. Pls give me a chance to participate. Phhl season 3

49. VMDIVYA says:

good eveninig sir/mam m frm b’iore. am divyanaidu pyate hudgir halli lifu is wonderful show. i love this show a lot & lot. so i love to participate plzzzzzzzzzzzz give me a chance sir/mam thankyou

50. akshata says:

hi i’m big big fan of suvarna channel i want to participate in payte hudugir halli lifu season3 plz pz

51. devika.g says:

sir im devika.g from davangere i see all the reality shows in suvarna channel so i would like to partcipate in pyate huddgir halli lifu plz give me a chance sir

52. Raksha D S says:

Hello,
    I would like to be a part of this wonderful show. so kindly give me a chance to prove my abilities .Thank you.

53. VMDIVYA says:

ITS MY FVRT SHOW SO I REALLY LOVE TO PARTICIPATE THANKYOU

54. VMDIVYA says:

HELLO M VM DIVYA M FRM B’IORE PYATE HUDGIR HALLI LIFU IS WONDERFUL SHOW… ITS MY FVRT LVIY& ONLY SHOW………. SO M VRY VRY VRY INTRESTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SHOW &TO PROVE ME STRONG & CONFIDENT PLZZZZ GIVE ME A CHANCE MAM/SIR THANKYOU.

55. VMDIVYA says:

HELLO M VM DIVYA I M FRM B’IORE PYATE HUDGIR HALLI LIFU IS WONDERFUL SHOW…. WHERE GIRLS HAVE A CHANCE TO PROVE THEM STRONG & CONFIDENT……… SO I LOVE TO PARTICIPATE THIS LOVELY SHOW…. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZ GIVE ME A CHANCE SIR/MAM THANKYOU

56. priya says:

Am priya …I have completed engineering…dream to becomes a best model…so give me. One chance sirrrr…plz…am really poor peoples…then I hve archive my dreams…I already goto modeling cls &acting class ..so give me one chance sirrrr plz…its my request plz…

57. VMDIVYA says:

HELLO I M DIVYANAIDU FRM B’IORE ….PYATE HUDGIR HALLI LIFU IS A WONDERFUL SHOW ..WHERE GIRLS HAVE TO PROVE THEM STRONG & CONFIDENT .SO I LOVE TO PARTICIPATE….KINDLY ALLOW ME TO EXPERIENCE EXPLORE& ENJOY.THANKYOU

58. priyanka g hegde says:

Helwo… my self priyanka..i hw cmpltd diplamo & nw im studing in 3rd sem BE. I lov tis shw … ewn i wnt 2 prticpate.. in tis shw.. if i get the chnce.

59. rubina says:

I like suvarna all programmes

60. shashikala says:

Hai….. my name is shashi, am frm tumkur.. 22year old.. doing own businss

61. shilpa says:

Nange suvarna chanalnalle baro yalla seriyal estha.pathe hudugir halli life season 3 nalle patsepet madake nange tumba estha.my no 9686532230

62. Harshitha Gowda says:

hi……..Harshitha hea..m frm B’lore doing B.E. I wish to participate in pyate hudgir halli life season 3

63. panchami says:

Hello sir my name is panchami I love to participate in dis reality show plz plz plz give me a chance

64. shilpa k j says:

sir give me a chanceee. my name SHILPA KJ

65. shilpa k j says:

HI SIR…My name s SHILPA K J. I HAVE COMPLETED My 2PUC. I am frm Banglore. i have seen all d reality shows suvarna channel. So i wanna participate in PHHL SEASON3.so plzzz can i hav a chance to prove my self. i am sure that i will give 100% sooooooo plzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzz can i have a chanceee………………….

66. Ashwini A N says:

Hello suvarna I like all ur shows its coming very gud tat 2 now big boss show is very nice N my home we all family members will watch without miss

67. pavana c mogappa says:

hai, dis s pavana c mogappa I HOPE DIS REGISTRATION,COMMENTS AND ALL NOT FOR ADVERTISEMENT..ITS GOOD But am awaiting for reply from u people so hope b back wid dis rit candidate:):) THANQ U

68. kusuma says:

I am Kusuma Naik from bhatkal ,village-shirali, mavinakatta, i am payte hudugir halli life reaility sows pasipets pls one chance pls ……

69. lakshmi( lachi) says:

Hi hello..its me lakshmi from bengaluru..I love to participate in pyate hudugir halli life….I was really waiting for next season…am the regular viewer of all reality’s in suvarna…pls pls pls give me a chance in participating” pyaye hudgir halli life”…n i should prove myself what i am..actually to tell am very bold, n very sportiveness..pls am waiting to participate…..Please please please give me at least only one chance please…I wll be waiting…thank you..

70. RANI.L says:

I am RANI.L I have seen all the season, I am very intrested to participate in this season 3 show plz give me one chance, I have confidence that I will be the winner of pyate hudgir halli life season 3 and I will give the best parformace THANK YOU.

71. 9535060103 says:

i am kusuma big railitiy sow pyate hudugir halli life i am pasifets

72. sowmya.v says:

Hi this s sowmya praveenraj…. I have seen all reality shows in suvarna tv n i loved it. I would like to participate in payte hudugir hyali lifu season-3… pls give a chance… I’ll try my best..

73. i am pyate huddir halli life railitiy sow pasifet

74. Pallavi says:

i am very intereseted to participate in dis show….

75. pavithra says:

Hi sir iam pavithra from bangalore doing work, please give me chance to participate in pyate hudgir halli life season 3, to face a challenges in my life . Please give me chance thanku sir.

76. Geeta says:

Hello…. I am Geeta…. The divine song….. I from Bijapur.. presently staying in Bangalore..
    I am a beautiful soul with abundance of confidence and clarity in heart.. I always love being adventurous in life there by expanding my consciousness…
    ” Pyate hudigir halli lifu”.. is a wonderful show… where girls have a chance to prove them strong and confident… so I would love to participate in the show…. kindly allow me to experience, explore and enjoy the show….. Thank you

77. sunil says:

i am waiting for new acheivement……!

78. Shruthi.J says:

Hi i am shruthi… I completed iti….. I am working in wipro ge…. I GRATE FULL TO SUVARNA CHANNAL… I want to preform in phhl… so plz give me a chance… thank u

79. shruthi.j says:

phhl is 1 of my faviurite show…. i want to perform in phhl… so plz give a chance… thank u…

80. iam Panithra (Pavi) I really luv this show n Luv to be a part of it………………………..
    looking forward for your reply…………………

81. pavithra says:

Hi sir… iam pavithra from Bangalore n I wish 2 participate in this show its a wonderful platform to prove our self so pls give me a chance… plsss sirrrr…..

82. I like to participate in Pyate Hudgir Halli Life season-3

83. rashmi says:

Hi this is rashmi I have interest to participate please give me a chance

84. madhu says:

Wat the hell problem with that email I’d yaar again n again it showing please enter valid I’d Wat d he’ll it is

85. Niveditha says:

I am niveditha from mysore I am looking forward to participate in this reality show so please give me a chance to do so please

86. pooja.N says:

hey suvarna you know why am trying to participate this reality show because i want prove myself .my age is 22 but am very lean in and short in my college,friends circle every one tees me poo your doing style opposite than ur personality so i want prove even a lean girl can lead her life royal.please suvarna give chance.

87. pooja.N says:

Hai Suvarna this is Pooja from Mysore am studying m.com in maharanis college am eagerly waiting for participate Pyate Hudgir Halli Lifu please give me an opportunity to show my talent to Karnataka please Suvarna am waiting for replay

88. Nethravathi says:

Hi am nethra from mysore I am doing MA . I wanna participate in pate hudgir halli life season 3 give an one chance

89. Anu says:

m anu m frm mysore doing fasion designing course my age is 19 n i would like to participate in dis reality show n i did a movie in kannada the movie name was kwatle so i cn prov myself in dis show.pls giv me a chance

90. Anu says:

i m anu i lov pyate hudgir hali life so much n i like 2 participate in this show so plzz giv me a chance in season 3.

91. Bindushree says:

Hi sir, I am bindushree from bangalore doing final year b.com please give me a chance to participate in pyate hudgir halli lifu season.3 to face a challenges in my life please give a chance…..thank u sir

92. Lavanya b.s says:

Hi im Lavanya from Bbangalore. i love and wish to participate in pyte hudgir hali life 3 and want to prove myself against those have pointed out me in life so please give me the oppurtunity to enter this show.I want to show people that im capable of performing tasks and im physically strong.
    thanks.

93. pavana c mogappa says:

hello! m from b’re, i feel its a very gud stage to prove ourself except our lifestyle,participation does not get rid of task, we ve to win tats d real ATTITUDE For real CHALLENGE n if u expect 100% entertainment get back wid rit candidate:)GUD LUK TO ALL

94. pavana c mogappa says:

hai am pavana mogappa from bangalore, I feel dis s the very good stage to prove ours capability so if u expect 100% entertainment in show get ready wid me and be rock wen am der..all the best for all

95. hi i am from usa, can i register to pyate hudgir halli lifu 2014 ?.

96. Sandhya C says:

Hi my name is Sandhya C. I hv completed my BBM. I’m frm Bangalore. I hv seen all d reality shws I Suvarna channel . So I wanna participate in Phhl season 3. so plz can I hv a chance to prove myself . I’m sure tat I vl giv 100%. Sooo plz plz can I hv a chance.

97. Ranjitha says:

hi sir good afternoon ,here ranjitha from Bangalore doing B.com please give a chance to participate in pyate hudgir halli life season -3 to face a challenges in life and i can prove my self . please give chance. thanks you Sir

• Ranjitha says:

• Ranjitha says:

98. likitha n says:

i want to participate in pyate hudgir halli life season 3 please give me chance

99. INCHARA says:

i want to participate in pyate hudgir halli life season 3 please give me a chance….

100. KALAVATHY says:

I LOVE THIS SHOW , FAVROUITE SHOW , I REQUEST U PLZ GIVE ME CHANCE ,I AM INTERSTED……NOT A WORD

101. Bhavani says:

i like this show evn i want to participate !!

102. Seetha says:

thanks to http://www.indiantvinfo.com/ , i wish to register to Pyate Hudgir Halli Life season 3.

103. SWATHI.R says:

Hey I’m Swathi here I’m persuing My final yr engineering and I’m from tumkur …. Everybody says that I’m too lazy so I wanna challenge myself and prove them wrong so I badly wanna participate in PHHL3 …

104. Harshini says:

It’s a good show n gives chance 2 get a great xperience.. I like to participate in Phhl s-3

105. devika gowda says:

I want to participate in this show and prove my self .. I need a chance and I want my parents to feel proud of me so I’m really humbled to participate in the show please give me a chance .. I will do my best

106. devika gowda says:

I want to participate in the show please gimme a chance

107. pavana c mogappa says:

hello i like to be a part of season-3 phhl so try to get back thank u

108. sushma shetty says:

I want to participate in this show…. I’m a actor sister

109. vidhya.r says:

Hi am vidhya from bangalore..i would like to participate pyte hudgir hali life season3 …i like ths show vry much..so that it vl b helpful to lead my family..so plz gve me a chance..

110. lakshmi says:

Hi sir i would like to participate dis show pls gave me chance

111. lakshmi says:

Hi i wish to participate can u give chance

112. anusha raj says:

This s 1of ma favourite show ever… N I luv this show a lot… Grls can learn alot in life by seeing tis show….Plzzz gve a chance to participate will do ma best…..

113. Akshatha S says:

Hi its akshatha here……I am from Bangalore doing my mba ………I luv doing task and adventures in my life …..so i would like to participate in pyate hudgir halli life season 3..

114. Suman says:

i wish to participate in Pyate Hudgir Halli Life Season 3

115. nilambika says:

i want to participate in pyate hudgir halli life season 3 please give me chance.

116. nilambika says:

iam nilambika s javoor from dharwad karnatka doing mcom please give me a chance to participate in pyate hudgir halli life season 3

117. laxmi says:

Its my fvrt shows sir I really really loved it

• VMDIVYA says:

hello m divyanaidu . frm b’iore .mam/sir pyate hudgir halli lifu is wonderful show. i lve this show a iot &lot.. because girls can learn a lot by this show so i lve to participate….plzzzzzzzzzzz sir/mam give me chance thankyou

• Anitha J says:

Hii Iam Anitha.J Its My fvrt shows Please give me One Chance

• kirthi says:

Guys auditions is already over and girls ve been shortlisted… !!! dey will announce the date aftr big boss finale … !!!! dont waste u time keeping hopes …. !! stop thinking and start working !!! cheeers !!

• Anitha J says:

Hii Iam Anitha Please give me one chance its my fvrt show this my Num:8892943976

• Usha V.P says:

Hii..iam Usha VP from chikmagalur doing M.com. please give chance to participat in pyate hudgira halli life season 3 …. plzzzzzzz give me chance…

• Usha V.P says:

Hii..iam Usha V.P from Chikmagalur doing M.com. i want to participate in the pyate hudgir halli life season 3. Plzzzzz give me chanc..