Indian TV Info

Two New Serials ‘Vigram’ and ‘Autograph’ on Asianet

Two New Serials 'Vigram' and 'Autograph' on Asianet

Two New Serials 'Vigram' and 'Autograph' on Asianet

Two New Serials ‘Vigram’ and ‘Autograph’ on Asianet

MUMBAI: Malayalam general entertainment channel Asianet is all set to launch two new dailies – Vigram and Autograph.

Starting 28 September, Vigram, a crime investigation tele serial will air every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm. The story revolves around the mysterious deaths of people who purchase the Vigram (idols).

Autograph goes on air from 5 October. The serial will air every Monday to Friday at 6.30 pm and is about five students who are in class 12. It focuses on the happenings in the school and how the five students are involved in them.

Channel Name: Asianet

More Posts Related To " Two New Serials ‘Vigram’ and ‘Autograph’ on Asianet "

Umang Awards 2014 On Sony Entertainment Television – 20th April 2014 Umang Awards 2014 On Sony Entertainment Television – 20th April 2014
Sun Direct DTH Offers for PEPSI IPL 2014 and FIFA World Cup 2014 Sun Direct DTH Offers for PEPSI IPL 2014 and FIFA World Cup 2014
Ek Hasina Thi on Star Plus – Starting on 14th April 2014 at 8 P.M Ek Hasina Thi on Star Plus – Starting on 14th April 2014 at 8 P.M
Discovery Channel Partnering With MTB Shimla 2014 Discovery Channel Partnering With MTB Shimla 2014

83 Responses to "Two New Serials ‘Vigram’ and ‘Autograph’ on Asianet"

1. nimisha says:

Hai JAMES i like you so much. come to alive .don’t act as dead.

2. FOREVER FRIENDS says:

Rspected sir,

We are foever friends. weare the fans of this serial. specially, We are the fans of RANJEET AACHACHAN who is playing the role of JAMES ALBERT. It is our that PLEASE bring the JAMES back .Instead , of acting as a DEAD. If hero dies in the serial then what is there in the serial.SO PLEASE BRING JAMES back. We are waiting for the arrival of JAMES ALBERT. PLEASE

3. mallu says:

i love you renjith.ummmmma.please send me your number and address.i want to marry you.please dont dissagree it..umma….

4. princhu k mathew says:

dear director and producer,
    we are very enjoying this autograph serial but you don’t make it this serial a love story that is not good. i think that is now going a love story. james charactor is verry power full, anyway please don’t makeit this a love storey it is our request’
    (princhu, rehim, salam, muneer, suneeth, girish,suresh, deepu, anu, mery, nivina, christeena, sabu, ajith, renson and alaxander all of from Duabi)

5. catharin says:

hai………….
    5 fingers, u r rocking.i like autograph serial very much my whole family members will see this serial.in our school usually we will discuss about autograph in our class.this serial convey a message about friendship sofriend ship should like 5 fingers.the word friendship means 5 figers.i like james, sam,rahul,nancy.mriduu but i like sam tooooooooooomuch can u get his mail id

6. billy says:

dear viewers…..
    pls dont watch the serial if you dont like it. It is better than writing stupid comments. And whoever likes the serial, watch it and enjoy… The serials are meant for timepass, not for awards. Dont think, all directors are like Adoor or MT.

7. private number says:

renjith can you give your phone number.plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

8. private number says:

hai renjith, you are beutiful,smartand handsome. I like ur character the most. I like this serial AUTOGRAPH. renjith can you marry me?
    pls dont marry deepa rani.
    i luv you james

9. saira says:

I love Autograph very much .I like renjith,ambareesh,sreekutty,sharat and soniya

10. BIJINA says:

I Like this serial. Love you DA character James

11. REVATHY says:

I LOVE AUTOGRAPH VERY MUCH. I AM A GREAT FAN OF THE FIVE FINGERS. I LIKE JAMES VERY MUCH.

12. santi says:

please dont test our intelligence such a stupid seriel…as thou james is the only intelligent ting in d world..i hate james like only sam

13. sreelakshmi says:

we love you 5 fingers toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooomuch. we want to see you where are you? please give your phone no

14. STAR says:

I LIKE THIS SERIAL VERY MUCH. ENIKKU EE SERIALIL ISHTAPETTA STHALAM 2 AANU ATHU DEEPAYE NINGAL PIDIKKUNNA STHALAM & PINNEEEE RENJITHINDE DIALAGOE “MADAM WITH YOUR PERMISSION ‘SHUT UP’!!!!
    PLEASE READ THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OK BYEEEEEEEE…..

15. sam says:

hi james,sam ,rahul,mridula,nancyi want to act and join the gang with u what to do my bad luck. then how r u all ? thn best of luck for success of serial and ur future kk gud luck

16. sam says:

am sam my full name is samad all are calling me as a sam so interesting serial to me bcoz of the acting of 5 fingers and nice campus story.

17. Abi says:

There should be ethics for all proffesions even prostitution also… Don’t go below that Level……Auto graph…. Serial like other serials questioned the Common sense of Keralites and we become ashamed infront of other state pepole becuase of this serial….. Please I am requesting you peoples don’t think all are Idiots like you… And you are almost representing Malayalies worldwide… so these type of foolish serials please aviod… Rosy who made supernatural activities now says is a normal girl….

18. surya says:

i luv autographserial&5fingers u r FANTASTIC

19. barbie says:

hi 5fingers i like u very much especially sam&mridulla

20. sreelakshmi says:

very bad serial

21. NIMISHA says:

I LIKE AUTOGRAPH SERIAL.BUT U KNW SOMETIMES I THNK U R NT GETTING THE STORY SO MAKING STUPID INCIDENTS LIKE GHOST.U BETTER AVOID SUCH THINGS IF U LIKE TO EXTEND THE SERIAL K…

22. Radhil says:

stupid serial,i hate it

23. Radhil says:

autograph is a stupid serial,
    i think u r not getting story for this and u make it a ghost story,its really a stupid serial,and u want to extend this serial,thats why u r making like slow motion in the serial when seeing ghost, any ghost will not kill and looking at villain ??
    now i stopped seeing the serial,u have to stop this ghost story,otherwise ……….

24. jene says:

i like the serial autograph……………………..i like renjith raj (james)&sonia (nancy)……………

25. anoynomous says:

i love da character of james and i love him…why cant he marry me?????????

26. sandhya says:

hai 5 fingers…
    i am sandhya…i am a great fan of the serial autograph..i like all the charecters in it..sometimes while watching it i feel like i am one among 5 fingers..even i have a group like this called 8 stars where we are the stars in our college…

27. 4 stars says:

superb serial. i like rahul, mridula and nancy. james and sam too. i like to know their real names…

28. Srejith s says:

I like this serial early.now a days the serial became boring and it wastes our half our.but they are good actors and i like them all

29. ammu says:

hai fingers

i likes the character of james.

30. Shadows says:

HAI 5 FINGERS.
    I AM A GREAT FAN OF AUTOGRAPH SERIAL. I LOVE U ALL.I LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER AMBRESH IS A HINDU OR NOT.
    I LIKES THE CHARACTER OF SAM,BECAUSE HE IS SO FUNNY.I HAVE A REQUEST TO THE DIRECTOR OF THESE SERIAL,THAT PLEASE EXTEND THESE SERIAL FOR 3 MORE YEARS.

FROM SHADOWS, A GROUP OF CHILDREN FROM INDIA.

31. aysha says:

i am a great fan of fivefingers. i love u so much . u are simply super.

32. nayan says:

i like the serial autograph veryyyyyy muchhhhhhh . n iam a great fan of james

33. Alaika sunny says:

I love the serial autograph. its really superbbb… Iam a great fan of the 5fingers rock onnnnnn

34. MILI says:

I LOVE AUTOGRAPH SERIAL BECOZ THERE IS SOM THING SPECIAL OR VARITY IN THEM

35. Akhilesh says:

i love fivefingers very good acting. avery day i watching in autograph serial.deepa is very good acting. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

36. sana says:

i love fivefingers. vanderful performes

37. farbina says:

i love fivefingers . and also james

38. salman says:

i like so much james

39. Radhil says:

what a serial is this,copying some films.i know that u copied “in ghost house inn”.

40. amritha says:

Ilove u FIVEFINGERS.i AM A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG FAN OF james.iwant to be ur friend.pls……

41. Radhil says:

i not like autograph serial.it is very boring.we r not playing it.i told lie.i hate this serial.please cut this serial off from asianet middle east.

42. Radhil says:

hai

43. Radhil says:

i got everbody’s name.sam-ambareesh,james-ranjith,nancy-sonia,mridhula-sreekutty,rahul-sarath.

44. Radhil says:

I can see a man has send “autograph is a foolish seria” That is he only
    he is astupid person.

45. Anna Anil says:

I love Samkutty.He is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. rajitha says:

i like autograph serial very much. i lovew u 5 fingers

47. Rahma says:

I AM IS 5 FINGERS IN OUR CLASS

48. Nawal says:

hi..

i have created a group in facebook called’Autograph Malayalam Serial’..Those hu r interested in joining pls join…

49. Dennis says:

Is it ‘Vigraham” that you are mentioning by the word “Vigram’?

50. inshira says:

ranjith raj[james] ambareesh[sam] may i know others

51. inshira says:

I LOVE YOU 5 FINGERS SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH.WITH HEART OF LOVE…….

52. inshira says:

i hve read all the comment….1 reguest at last please tell u r real name…..i am in a hurry to wheather u all r muslims bcoz u all r my favorite characters…if u ask in my home who is crazy about autograph my name will be said.. in my home no likes rahul..but i love all 5 fingers..plzzzz can u send reply…my e-mail id:[email protected] OR [email protected]

53. savitha says:

the most stupid serial from a stupid channel.

another ”painkili serial from a painkili channel”

54. jichu says:

i like this very much. i am a big fan of five fingers

55. shanu says:

it’s a very nice serial.i like it very much.

56. jismon says:

hai James , Rahul ,Samkutty , Nancy and Mridu h r u ?
    I like very much u and ur serial Autograph and also i request please put ur real name in last of that serial or in google lot of people waiting for know ur real name . If u dont mind please put other wys leave my comment

57. biju says:

what is the real name of nandini teacher

i like her very much.

58. Deepak.M says:

hai
    shall u please sent me the photograph of saritha in ur serial , i am her great fan

59. a fan says:

autograph is a very good serial.i never miss any of the episodes.espesially 5 fingers,they are really awesome.please can i have their email id.my id is already given above.please.

60. sibin says:

Autograph is became one of my better serial that i have ever seen in my life journey;;;;;;;;;;;;; so ,,,,, go ahead Autograph,,,;;;;;;;;;;;

61. Celia says:

The actress who plays Deepa Rani is excellent. Thou the role is negative, the girl is able to bring so much life into it that we couldn’t stop hating the character. Kudos to her. As to the others… The five fingers dont look like +2 students. Rather, they look too grown up. James is good looking but his acting sucks. No point in commenting on the other fingers..they are just like any other mega serial actors.. Not much of a role to show their acting capabilities. When they had announced the commencing of a new serial I had quite expected that it would be something fresh and different. But i m quite disappointed that it has turned out to be like any other serial…crime,murder,love affair, doubts and boxing competitions! hehe… Anyway, hope the director would something innovative into the serial…

62. priyesh says:

autograph is one of the best serial in asianet. its story is entirely different from our usual tear shedding serials , seraials of this asianet should promote rather than the old sad stories of woman

63. aneeshya says:

i like the serial very much.in the serial world (crying,laughing)a change that is autograph.I expect a program with actors of autograph serial.my congts to director and script writer.special congrats to FIVE FINGERS especially JAMES

64. catharin says:

HAI
    5 fingers
    i am a fan of 5 fingers I Love them very much Can u give there e-mailid pls its a request

65. Ms.Ahlam says:

Hey guys,
    Don’t forget to mail me…..Only the actors…….

66. Ms.Ahlam says:

I dont mind calling me Neethu Bcoz its my pet name.

67. Ms.Ahlam says:

I’m 11 years old,and a girl.But that does not mean i should not talk or mingle with boys I learned this from autograph.Many a time I wath it I really wish I was one amongst them or atleast there was a real gang 5 FINGERS.I really wish to know the real names of James, Rahul, Sam, Mridula and Nancy.I even want to chat with them if possible.My ID is [email protected]…………And if You decide to make it a RARE 6 FINGERS dont forget to call me!!!!!!!!(enne vilikkan marakkalle) & I have a request to make.I’m living in Riyadh(K.S.A)and the time is very uncomfortable for me and others living over here.Pls try to change the timing………..All the actors are superb………..Bye frienz…

68. wachi says:

hi guys,

i m a gr8 fan of the serial autograph. but i cant see all the episodes accordingly due to my busy at work. so is there any alternative in wich that i can see all the episodes accordingly…

plz help

69. may i know what is the real name of the actors in the autograph.i love the song in the autograph.

70. i love the serial autograph and it is my favorite serial. it’s story is just like what’s happening in our real life. i like all the actors inthe autograph namely nancy,mridula etc…… all the girls including me in our class like nancy and mridula they are very cute to see.

71. malavika says:

the basic story f the serial AUTOGRAPH is gud. bt d probs s d way t s taken…. a requet to the people behind the screen…pls try to mk it better…the actors r all superb…five fingers…espy james ..then mridula n sam….. pls mk it as good as KANAKANUM KALANGAL of VIJAY TV…thank you……..

72. malavika says:

the basic story f the serial AUTOGRAPH is gu. bt d probs s d way t s taken…. a requet to the people behind the screen…pls try to mk it better…the actors r all superb…five fingers…espy james ..then mridula n sam….. apls mk it as good as KANAKANUM KALANGAL of VIJAY TV…thank you……..

73. vaydhihi says:

may i know the real name of James pls?

74. stranger says:

superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb seriallllllllll

75. stranger says:

autograph is vry nic serial……………i like james…………he is very smart………wot is her real name???

76. simrin says:

i love autograph serail a lot. in asianet the best serail. i love a lot 5 fingure

77. shahla says:

AUTOGRAPH is my favourite serial

78. angels says:

autograph it was a good serial .a good friendship behind on that serial

79. Shiboo says:

Very nice serials

80. bibz says:

Autograph- Youth Serial – TITLESONG ….. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlBOdAolVR4